Mount Pleasant, SC - January 17, 2009
Just Imagine,Inc. signed on as the first reseller of True Prism's updated Site Mentor 5.0 content management system (CMS).
True Prism, originally a Summerville, SC-based company, was recently purchased by Charter Tech Partners of Columbia, SC. A major reason for the purchase was the CMS software True Prism had created and been refining since 2000.
Just Imagine VP, Mike Pontius, was formerly involed with True Prism, then called Ulanji, and ran its operations from 2000 to 2004. So Just Imagine jumped at the chance to become the first reseller in True Prism's plans to take Site Mentor national.
"The beauty of the software from a website developer's standpoint," Pontius said, "is that it's so flexible. There are no limitations as to the look and feel of websites using Site Mentor. In fact, there are very few restrictions as to the type of tools you can use to built with."
Features of Site Mentor 5.0 include:
- Content Manager with WYSIWYG built-in
- Shopping Cart with Payment Gateway
- Unlimited page creation possibilities
- Hierarchical category tree to make page creation, linking and display "one click simple."
- Page preview before publishing
- Image upload and multiple-size creation tool
- Email list management and Newsletter publishing tools
- Advertisement placement and tracking
- Google Site Map creation tool
- And much more...
Pontius adds, "Just Imagine believes in giving website owners control of as many costs as possible. True Prism's approach is similar. The website owner is only charged for the functionality used, and this mixture can be changed at any time."